The Mazali™ band-fall, also known as a 3/4 wig, is worn like a wig but with the hair out in front, or with a band covering the front. Out of the box, it comes with all it's length intact and ready for you or your stylist to finish it with a cut and style that perfectly frames your face and matches your personality. If you would prefer us to cut and style your unit before shipping it to you, please describe how you would like it styled in the space above or select one of our styles available here and enter the style name or sku in the space provided. Price varies by length selected. 16" is $709, 18" is $759, and 20" is $809. Ombre colors cost an additional $100 and ordering your unit cut and styled will add $198 to your order.
- Remy (cuticles intact), double drawn, fine human hair. Virgin except for color.
- Hair sewn in layers falling to approximately 2-4" down the back long than stated length when measured from the crown (i.e. a 20" wig will fall approximately to 22"-24" measuring from the top of the head down the back).
- All wefted construction.
- Hair texture: Available in straight or wavy. Wavy texture hair dries naturally wavy but can be blown straight or hold a curl. Straight texture hair will dry naturally straight but can also be heat styled to hold curls or waves.
- Comb at hairline and snap clips around perimeter for all-day security (can be customized without comb and clips for those with no hair or those who prefer to wear the wig with non-slip headband for added comfort).
- Mini-seam - there is a small seam in front that can be covered by hair pulled back or a band.
- Hair is backwards sewn..
- Money Back Guarantee. 1 Year Warranty. As always.
Please Note: Highlights can sometimes be added to our human hair wigs and toppers. However, since the hair is color treated, the new color may or may not take. Adding new highlights and/or color is at your own risk. Only use a highly trained colorist. For more information, please visit our FAQ.
Not sure what size you are? Measure your head using the diagram below for reference. If you make a mistake, no worries. We can always exchange it for the correct size.
Inside The Cap Photos